Jan 18, 2010

It doesn't feel like winter... at all

I woke up this morning on MLK Jr. Day to warm sunny skies. If I had my health insurance I'd be heading to Blackrock without a doubt! To keep myself busy I decided to head out and set up my rack since i just went and picked up my 2nd Yakima King Cobra from my parents house. It turned out well and is really easy to pull on and off without taking the entire thing apart.. It looks nice with my Wildcard up there huh?

*Keep in mind when I put my bike up i realized that the knobs on the from clamps need to be below the rack instead of on top so the bit holding the front wheel in place can full extend. I fixed this after i took the pictures.

Check it out, nice sunny warm day huh?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned because here soon I will probably go pick up my GoPro Hero HD cam to get even more ramped up for the season. Expect plenty of HD video content, especially after I get my Health Insurance.

No comments: