Jan 8, 2010

Legend Paint - Decisions

My Legend will be here in the coming weeks.. probably around 4 or 5 i'd assume. Given that it is winter still and that this bike is what it is, I want to do a custom paint job.

I have a lot of ideas for sure. first is my Zebra idea - I drew this up.. it is a lot for me but I thought it'd be nice to have something that turns heads.

Photobucket
Otherwise I thought just a raw set up would be really nice with black links or white links.. If Banshee Anos the links then i'll decide when I see them in person if I want to paint them or not... i'm not sure how hard or how much paining ano will be. I'll draw up some new concepts and put them up here so share.

Jay gave everyone an update on the production of the Legend over on his blog

Jay and Keith call this the canoe - i like to think of it as the shock basket.
Photobucket

Front Triangle...
Photobucket

Canoe before machining.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


video from Jay.

No comments: