Jan 21, 2010

Not a whole lot going on in the world of Mountain biking....

Wait yes there is. Intrawest (hotel management company) is in hella debt and they are ditching a bunch of resorts including the one in Whister aka gravity riding capitol of the world. So this totally has something to do with mountain biking....

also pictures of the Legend in the Team paint were finally released... on sicklines.com. Just so you know I did the Top Tube Sticker... this wasn't my concept but i made it ready to become a decal.

new short teaser from Life Cycles - caution... rad'alert for sure. (might I say their website has a rad color scheme... great choice guys)

I can't wait for winter to end and mountain bike season to start.. a couple weeks and i'll have my health insurance! Blackrock YEAH!




This video is just on here for good measure.... awesome

No comments: