Jan 2, 2010

Reflection on last season

This last season I rode more than I ever have. I was fortunate to get my Wildcard from the guys at Banshee for developing their 2009 catalog and it was the perfect bike for the season. I rode mostly a blackrock & post canyon with my dad and my buddy roger. I got faster, rode bigger (not big) stunts and had more fun in the hills than I have before. I even got to ride with a couple of guys California that are regulars on MTBR.com. Below are some pictures and a short video or two of the year.

Dads Rune Frame and my Wildcard
Photobucket

Fork and Frame
Photobucket

New helmet for the season
Photobucket

my wildcard all built
Photobucket
Riding Drop Out at Post Canyon
Photobucket

riding at Basic Training at Blackrock

Same Drop at Basic
Photobucket

Small Gap drop at basic
Photobucket

drop again at basic
Photobucket

Extended Play at Post Canyon
Photobucket

still extended play
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan

Roger
Roger

At blackrock
turning at blackrock

New trail feature at Blackrock

This is my Dads Rune before we put a new Lyrik and atlas FR cranks.
standing around at Blackrock

at Blackrock
Ladder on Bonzai

Dad at Post canyon check out the new wall ride being built.
Photobucket

Pushing back up basic
Photobucket
2009 was a great season.. I'm looking forward to 2010.




No comments: