Jan 1, 2010

My first race season

I haven't decided how many races I want to compete in this year but I do know that I will ride in at least the Blackrock Flowcup


For 2010 I'll be riding a BansheeLegend MrkII.

For the most part this is what the build kit will look like. Frame: Legend, raw - black links Medium

Fork: Boxxer Team Coil, black lowers
Shock: Cane Creek DB
Bars: Atlas FR Red
Headset: Cane Creek XXc Flush II
Stem: TBC Temple Lite Direct Mount 50mm
Grips: Diety Classic
Shifter: X-0
Cable Housing: Jagwire Ripcord Red
Brake Levers: Elixir CR
Brakes: Elixir CR
Derailleur: X-9 short
Wheel Set: DT Swiss/Banshee to 729's
Tires: Minion DHF & High roller
Cranks: Atlas Freeride Red 170mm 36 tooth
Pedals: Straitline, Black
Guide: e13 SRS+ black
Saddle: Thomas Vanderham Pro Saddle
Cassette: SRAM
Chain: Wipperman or SRAM

I should have it at the end of the month and i'll be sure to share.

Tomorrow I begin my Cardio before my main exercise routine starts on Monday with P90x. I've done it once so i'm sure I can do it again.

No comments: